loader image

Victron Energy

The professional choice for independent electric power.

At SMT Energy, we only use the best when it comes to Smart Solar Energy Solutions and that is Victron Energy. SMT Energy services coupled with Victron Energy products provide optimum user-friendliness and detailed monitoring to assure that all data is stored and clearly presented through mobile apps and the colour monitor displays.

Victron Energy's flagship MultiPlus/MultiGrid inverter/charger employs a powerful sine wave inverter that simultaneously acts as a sophisticated battery charger. It enables MultiPlus to provide an adaptive charge technology with high-speed AC transfer switch in a compact enclosure so that the customer can enjoy uninterrupted AC power while having batteries continuously charged.

parallax background

Victron's Energy

Storage Systems (ESS)

The Energy Storage Systems (ESS) compromises a backup system or solar energy, or a combination of both, and uses up to 30% of the entire battery capacity for self-consumption and keeps the remaining 70% as a backup in case of utility grid failure. SMT Energy can set the usage percentage according to the customer's requirement. Victron's Battery Life Algorithm allows the current battery discharge percentage to match the next day's charge percentage, keeping the battery healthy and optimally storing all excess renewable energy.

SMT Energy services coupled with Victron Energy products provide optimum user-friendliness and detailed monitoring to assure that all the data is stored and clearly presented through mobile apps and colour monitor displays.